Our ground maintenance workers maintain the grounds of homes, businesses, park, and more. They ensure that the landscape grounds are attractive, trimmed, and are healthy. Most of the work is done outdoors in all types of weather and it is physically challenging with bending, lifting, kneeling, and shoveling.
Grounds maintenance are employed by both private and commercial clients. Some of the work involved in ground maintenance, includes the following:
- Mow lawns
- Trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes, also trim shrubs and pull weeds
- Apply pesticides when needed
- Apply fertilizer, snow clearance
- Perform a variety of routine maintenance
- Sweep walkway of debris
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures
- Install lawn furniture
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed
- Install rock, cement, lighting, water, and furniture.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
Get in touch with us today to discuss your commercial security system needs and requirements.